Website planning checklist
The following are suggested steps you might like to consider when planning your website.
- Form a committee to make key decisions about website layout, text and images.
- Decide on a domain name (website address). This cannot be changed once registered. (.org and .org.au domain names are often used by non-profits)
- Complete the RedJanet Registration Form. You will receive an invoice for 12 months hosting plus deposit for website setup.
- At this point I usually recommend we discuss your individual branch needs over the phone or Skype.
- Complete the RedJanet Questionnaire (supplied at the time) to tell me what you want your website to say, and what look/feel you want your website to have. This includes indicating which design or template is preferred.
- Supply images of your church and local area. You may wish to hire a photographer. Refer to the image guidelines tutorials for help.
- Review my initial draft design.
- Apply for a license to display the Cross and Crown trademark (I will send you a screenshot mockup of your draft website to go with your application).
- Review the final design.