Website design for branches...
“For branches by RedJanet” is a web design and hosting service specifically for Churches of Christ, Scientist.
I offer beautiful websites that express your unique branch, and timely support to keep them fresh.
No matter where you are in the world, my special focus is helping you reach out to your local community.
My design services offer...
Be found by your “community”
- keyword research on your local area included in website setup
- help writing content that is directly relevant to people’s search terms
- advertising campaign management for events on Google and/or social media.
Never be out of date
- widgets update automatically with current links and content e.g. the current week’s podcast title & synopsis
- events display as “Events” on Google and disappear from your website when the date is passed
- images chosen for their timeless qualities
- modern uncluttered design.
Bring a sense of peace, hope and joy to your website visitors
- balanced design with space to contemplate the ideas expressed
- quality free images, or your images, thoughtfully chosen and placed
- a focus on your visitor’s experience when navigating your site
- order, clarity, simplicity.
Options for branches
You can choose from either:
- an 8-page design with highly customisable layout and login to make your own changes, or
- a beautiful 4-page template.
Each design or template is fully customised by me with images and text to suit your individual branch needs. Ongoing support is provided so that your website always looks fresh and relevant. Lecture events are added at no cost.
These website designs and templates have been developed specifically for Churches of Christ, Scientist (Christian Science branch churches, societies, and groups). Click on these links to read more:
Second Church of Christ, Scientist, Newport Beach, California (Corona del Mar) wanted a website with a bright, lively, beachy feel, that welcomed visitors with joy and non-judgement.
The colour scheme, images, and text were chosen to reach out and bring a sense of inclusivity to the website visitor, no matter who they are. Members provided many beautiful images of Corona del Mar.
Built using the “Cherry Blossom” template.
Before settling on the final design of the website for Christian Science Society, Wynnum, the members spent a number of months praying with the Church Manual and the definition of “Church” in Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures by Mary Baker Eddy.
The result is a design that aims to express the principles of “local self-government”, “rousing the dormant understanding…to the apprehension of spiritual ideas”, and keeping “abreast of the times”. To keep the website fresh, all members take turns in a monthly team activity that starts with prayer for the community.
This design is based on “The Avenue” template, with extra pages added.
The members of Christian Science Society, Redcliffe wanted a website that was unique to them, modest, and reflective of their seaside location.
A lot of thought went into their website copy, with a focus on the spiritual journey of the visitor. They also supplied a number of images from their church and community.
The design is simple, elegant, and structured, with each page designed to encourage exploration and discovery. A circled image at the bottom of each page increases the sense of anticipation and delight.
Built using the “Morning Dew” design.
Azaleas in the springtime, grown on their own church grounds, form a stunning welcome to visitors of the website for First Church of Christ, Scientist, Jamestown, New York. This gorgeous array expresses the richness and abundance which the members sought to convey to their community.
Members use a feature post on the Homepage to respond to challenges faced by their community. A “Church History” page provides historical context to the establishment of the church in the early pioneering days of the Christian Science movement.
Built using the “Dappled Light” design.