Simple yet refined…
These beautiful 4-page templates are designed to simply express the love of your Christian Science branch for its community. Extraneous information and wordiness have been removed. The result is uncluttered and tailored to your specific location and desired look and feel.
If your branch is looking for a professional-looking website unique to your location, but with minimal effort, this option is for you. Based on our discussion, your questionnaire responses, and my research on your location, I modify colours, images, and text to bring out the look you are seeking. We then work together to tweak things until you are happy with the result.
- auto-updating widgets, including current and future Sentinel Watch episodes synopsis, upcoming events, etc
- ability to create lecture event pages and auto-feature upcoming events in widget areas
- all images replaced with your images or I supply free images according to your desired look and feel
- all text and page names modified to suit your individual branch needs and “tone”
- local keyword research and meta-descriptions to improve SEO
- built with WordPress.org
- mobile responsive
- free SSL security certificate.
With full support hosting package:
- create your own blog posts or add events or extra pages
- display your “latest post/s” in widget areas
- edit pages with easy to use drag-and-drop style editor
- training documentation, email and Skype support.
To keep this option simple and cost-effective the page layout remains the same. The 4th page can be “Contact Us” or a special focus page, such as Reading Room or Sunday School.
A full-width 4-page template with dynamic Homepage slider.
A clean, simple 4-page template with a "boxed" layout.
With lots of white space and an attractive font, this 4-page template lets you showcase a different image on each page.
A structured, full-width 4-page template with beautiful full-screen Homepage image and text over.
Example screenshots showing Home, About Us, Weekly Podcast, and Contact Us pages*:
*The 4th page can be “Contact us” or an optional feature page such as “Reading Room” or “Sunday School”.